R&D studies carried out in the industrial field are activities that aim to increase the quality to the highest level in addition to speeding up the production process. Automation systems, which are one of the most important steps of increasing the production efficiency , are among the methods that facilitate fast and safe working conditions. In recent years, thanks to the emphasis on R&D studies, businesses are creating effective solutions as well as improving their partners’ work areas. The most important steps as industrial automation systems advantages are;
- It provides the most accurate methods in the use of labor and time.
- It provides the most accurate results in cost analysis.
- It plays an important role in increasing efficiency by making the fastest warning in malfunctions.
- By keeping the machines under constant control, it provides a flow of information about the status of the running and stopping machines.
- It increases the speed of obtaining the necessary information about identifying bottlenecks that need improvement.